Project Manager (Cloud-Native)
About this opportunity
As a Product Manager of our Cloud-Native team you will collaborate with engineers and other Product Managers in cross-functional teams to build the best foundation and infrastructure for our customers and their projects.
What to expect?
- Drive the mission and direction of our platform team in collaboration with the Cloud-Native engineers.
- Shape the processes and rituals of the Cloud-Native team by establish scope and success criteria for customer and internal projects.
- Collaborate with Product Managers from other cross-functional teams to identify strategic needs , incremental improvements and success criteria for their projects.
- Define processes and metrics for measuring success and failures while ensuring the Cloud-Native team is clear on their objectives and constantly tracks performance.
What you need to be successful
- Experience working in a platform, DevOps or cloud-native team.
- An understanding of the cloud-native ecosystem, its concepts and best-practices (see our Stack below).
- You are curious and open-minded, always learning and can adjust to different technologies.
- You have experience with agile methodologies or proven processes for a foundational team with support responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .. we speak human and computer.
- Have experience leading initiatives all the way from discovery to delivery.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment
Docker, OpenShift, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Kibana, PostgreSQL, Jenkins
NodeJS, React, TypeScript
GraphQL, REST, gRPC
Clubhouse, Jira, Confluence, Notion
What's in it for you?
- We set you up for success and with the latest hardware.
- The excitement of joining an ambitious and deeply technical service company.
- An annual Wiener Linien Pass.
- Use your yearly training and development budget to attend conferences, buy books and grow in your career.
- We offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. Transparency and fairness are incredibly important to us here at TRIGO, which is why we maintain an open and transparent salary policy.
Who are we?
TRIGO was founded by David, Markus, and Christian; - developers turned entrepreneurs who have been in the industry for over twenty years. Throughout the years, they have seen customers kept out of the loop and glitchy quick fix software implemented while knowing there had to be a better way.
Ever since the trio joined forces, they have been dedicated to building remarkable business software, perfecting development processes, and sharing successes with their customers. Over the past years, the company has grown to a team of 12 developers, product owners, software architects, and UX experts dedicated to achieving technological excellence and delivering your next breakthrough.